Raley’s announces a partnership with mscripts to integrate their mobile pharmacy solutions with a new Raley’s Pharmacy app, RxRefills On-The-Go. In an ongoing effort to make the shopping experience more convenient, Raley’s is offering a new tool that will support text notifications when a prescription is ready for pick up and a refill is due to be ordered, and a mobile and web app for customers to manage prescriptions for family members and themselves.
“Offering a convenient mobile pharmacy application delivers on our customer promise to make shopping easier and more accessible,” said Dave Fluitt, Raley’s Director of Pharmacy. “Our new pharmacy application will allow our customers to save time and gain access to their health information with confidence and convenience.”
The new digital platform encourages behaviors that improve health by offering customers better access to prescription information and the ability to handle their prescriptions directly on their mobile phones.Raley’s pharmacy patients can now order prescription refills through the app, creating more efficiency and shorter wait times.
Raley’s Pharmacy Mobile and Web App features include:
- Text Notifications: prescription ready for pick up and when refills are due to be ordered.
- Prescriptions: order refill, get status updates and access prescription history.
- Family Accounts: manage your family’s prescriptions from a single account.
- Pharmacy Locator: get driving directions, and store hours for the nearest Raley’s, Bel Air Market or Nob Hill Foods.
- My Doctors: keep your doctor(s) information in one convenient location.
- Refill: quick and easy refills – just type in your prescription number (or refill by scan, if enabled) or reply to reminder text message
- Transfer to a Raley’s, Bel Air Market or Nob Hill Foods pharmacy: easily move your prescriptions from other pharmacies.
“mscripts is thrilled to partner with Raley’s to deliver an easy-to-use mobile and web health management platform,” said Mark Cullen, CEO of mscripts. “Raley’s customers will benefit from the convenience, improved adherence, and more control over their health.”
The new pharmacy app is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play. In order to ensure customer’s privacy, customers need to create a new account online; the account is separate from Raley’s Something Extra program.