As a purpose-driven and value-based company, we make every effort to be transparent with our customers. We wish to share Raley’s ongoing commitment to prevent discrimination and racial profiling of customers.
- We have reiterated our policies against discrimination with all team members.
- Annually, all employees will be required to take diversity and inclusion training including a focus on explicit and implicit bias.
- As part of new hire orientation, new hires will be required to take an enhanced inclusion and bias training within the first week of hire.
- A proven third-party firm with expertise in diversity and inclusion will be utilized to influence the development of all training materials and processes as well as provide other recommendations.
- A proven third-party firm will be utilized to audit relevant policies for internal review and governance.
Respect and inclusion for all people is the minimum acceptable standard. Raley’s has a long-standing relationship with the communities we serve. We are proud of how our team members handle millions of interactions with customers each year. We’ve made a commitment to do even better as an organization.
For more information, please contact Chelsea Minor, Corporate Director of Consumer & Public Affairs at CMinor1@raleys.com.