We’re pretty excited about fall, how about you? Check out our latest TV spot!
Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at the making of our new commercial:
- Like our previous Seasons spots, the Fall ad is a mix of CG animation and live action.
- The opening scene was filmed in Bel Air 524 in Folsom over the same days the Spring and Summer Seasons ads were shot.
- The scarecrow is team member Angela Schmidt, a Courtesy Clerk from Raley’s 213 in Grass Valley.
- The Harvest Fair at the end of the ad was shot at the same house you’ll see in the Spring and Summer Seasons ads.
- The team at Bent Image Lab stitched together the food shots from 50 to 60 angles of food, creating surfaces and geometry for each element. The Bent team worked around-the-clock on these spots from July to September, sending bi-weekly works in progress so our team could make notes and edits.